- Rubber sole
- The upper part is constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent abrasion resistance. Perforated medial, lateral and toe panels for superb ventilation
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity. Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls, plus durable TPR shift pad
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort. Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability. Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep. Compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area. Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement. External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra for convenience, comfort and support. Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking. CE certified.
MOTORCYCLE NEW SS609-YW CE RATED SHOES/BOOTS
These riding Boots are designed to bridge the gap, blending the protection and features with comfort and convenience. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors the shoes features an evolutionary new rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 8, 9